With the help of St.Helens council and the KickStart Scheme we are excited to offer a minimum 25 hour per week placement (on national minimum wage) for six months where you’ll learn some new skills and gain hands on experience with a potential job opportunity at the end.
The Kickstart Scheme helps to create job placements. Applicants must be aged 16 to 24 years old.
You must not be currently studying or in work to apply.
Job roles includes
- Prepping ingredients/decorations
- Boxing cakes and treats for collections
- Assisting in bakes
- Kitchen Porter duties
- Maintaining cleanliness, making sure work surfaces are sanitised, emptying dishwasher etc
- Unload deliveries
- Stock take/maintain store room
- Remove and recycle waste from the kitchen/end of day clear up
If you meet the criteria above and you’re interested in the role please send over an email/cv to Jobs@antoniascakes.co.uk
No prior experience necessary but feel free to attach images of cakes/bakes